11.19.2006



I like fashion in general ...I am shoppaholic when buying clothes and shoes and accessories and all those girly things is concerned.... Actually think I could survive days in a shopping centre without food, no water ... as long as I am in girls clothes shops Iwould be fine... just losing track of time .... In clothes shops hours can be just like minutes... Sorry guys I know this drives you crazy ...but I can’t help it... really like it... me and 90% of the feminine Universe I guess. This doesn´t mean of course that I will definatly buy something ... cause I might end up concluding that in a particular day there was nothing special out there for me...

Well all this bla bla bla to tell you... that

My aussie flatmate’s sister has a fashion shop for clothes, accessories, all sort of things, in Sydey.

I had a look and it looks she has very cool things... I like the style... and I am already thinking of buying an awesome handbag and maybe asking my flatie to bring it back to me from Australia... to save some time!! GIRLS ...

have a look ... You can buy on-line. The web site is: http://www.uo.com.au/

No comments: